Here Are Some Morning Links!
- ‘President Obama Meets PSY At Christmas In Washington‘: Worlds had been lightly colliding. PSY’s sweater, though!! -BuzzFeed
- Chris Hardwick gave a sub-par yet awesome weather report on Fox 17 Nashville, which was still leaps and bounds above the regular kind of weather report. He is hired! -NerdistNews
- Charting the latest web of relationships in R. Kelly’s “Trapped In The Closet.” Oh, brudder. Here we go again. -NYTimes
- Seven Reasons To Elect Ellen Barkin As NYC’s Next Mayor seems legit. (thanks for the tip, brian) -Death and Taxes
- CBS News: Behind the Scenes of Downton Abbey Season 3 Better late than never! -CBS (thanks for the tip, betsy)
Howard Lee discusses the origins of Honey Boo Boo, “One of 2012′s most polarizing-yet-popular shows.” Polarizing! WHICH SIDE DO YOU CHOOSE? -EntertainmentWeekly