Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Funny or Die produced a Thanksgiving special with Larry David. HOW APPROPRIATE! How wonderful! Let’s watch it! -HyperVocal
- Would you like to know five reasons for why Life of Pi is a risky film? Want to guess some of the reasons? One of my guesses is that it’s risky because of how boring it looks but let’s see together! -TheWeek
- Here are some photos of Lindsay Lohan at the premiere of Liz and Dick. Which is on THIS WEEKEND! Oh man. That is going to be the best, I really am very excited about it. -Dlisted
- David Rees, author of the wonderful How to Sharpen Pencils and mind behind Get Your War On, wrote about a bunch of records for Insound.com. Would you like to read about what he has to say about music? Why not! -Insound
- Want to listen to a special extended Thanksgiving version of FilmDrunk’s podcast? Don’t answer that! Don’t answer that because I won’t be able to know what your response is and also I don’t care, here it is! -FilmDrunk
- One thing I missed in the tiny bit of the Judd Apatow Serious Jibber Jabber episode that I watched was that Judd Apatow has written an episode of the Simpsons that the Simpsons are going to produce? Whaaaaa -SlashFilm