Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Mr. and Mrs. Cool Disguise go for a stroll. -Dlisted
- Judd Apatow is Conan O’Brien’s guest on this episode of Serious Jibber Jabber, and I have not watched all of it because it is very long, but I have watched a bit of it and the bit I watched was great! -TeamCoco
- Ummmmmm Anderson Cooper is getting a bit too real with people on Twitter and it’s stuff like this that make me think that maybe we should throw Twitter in the garbage and all just go to sleep. -Gawker
- Kenan Thompson is developing a single-camera sitcom for NBC with Lorne Michaels. Is Kenan Thompson the next Tina Fey? Yes. Oops! I mean, spoiler alert: Yes, obviously. -TheHollywoodReporter
- Here is a sad picture of Mitt Romney alone, pumping gas, looking like Mel Gibson. Goodbye, Mitt Romney! Enjoy all of your money! I know you will! Who wouldn’t! -BuzzFeed
- Here is a supercut of Robert Pattinson saying how he REALLY feels about Twilight. I’m not sure that anyone could ever expect a grown man to feel any other way about the silly vampire series that made him famous, but in any case here it is! -FilmDrunk
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles co-creator Kevin Eastman is now comparing the Michael Bay-produced Ninja Turtles movie to The Avengers. Which makes sense! Everyone is going to love it and it is going to make a billion bucks, I don’t see what the problem is. -SlashFilm