Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here is Ryan Gosling looking super messed up but still pretty good, TBH, in this new Only God Forgives poster thing. Would you hit it? JK. Don’t answer that. (But would you?) (JK.) (But really.) -PopCultureBrain
- Did everyone watch Bob’s Burgers last night? The answer is only allowed to be “no” if you’re saving it to watch on Thanksgiving, which would be totally reasonable & I get it. Anyway, the National covered Linda’s Thanksgiving song and it sounds just like a National song, pretty much! -Stereogum
- Here are a few clips from when Katie Aselton (of The League, Puffy Chair, being Mark Duplass’s wife, etc.) was Miss Teen Maine in 1995. If you don’t want to ruin your idea of Katie Aselton plz do not watch — she doesn’t even have bangs! -WarmingGlow
- Here is a photo from the set of Arrested Development that contains a spoiler. SPOILER ALERT. UNNECESSARY INFORMATION ALERT. Proceed with caution, dorks! -FilmDrunk
- NextMovie has put together a collection of “The Best Movie Mustaches of All Time.” Originally I thought it said, “The Best Movie Munchies Of All Time” and I thought that was a weird list to make, but was 100% on board. Life is nothing but a series of small Internet list-based disappointments. -NextMovie
- Yo, it’s 2012, we all know moms can be drummers just like dads can be drummers, but that doesn’t make this video of a mom drumming the shit out of some drums and less #FUN! -HyperVocal
- And, finally, here is a photo of Michael Fassbender giving Ryan Gosling a back massage. -Dlisted