Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- NBC dropped a HUGE SPOILER about 30 Rock on the ‘net today. But is a spoiler a spoiler if it is spoiled intentionally? A very smart question that I do not have the answer for. Do not click through if you don’t want a spoiler. Do click through if you don’t care. -TVLine
- Forbes dropped their list of the ten biggest flops of 2012 and SPOILER ALERT The Oogieloves is number one and it still made a million dollars? That’s a lot of dollars for a movie no one saw or ever even heard of! -FilmDrunk
- Lindsay Lohan was on Late Night last night and participated in a “Let Us Play With Your Look” segment. She did OK, I think. She didn’t have to say any words, which was good, but it does get a little weird at the end. CH-CH-CH-check it out! -Dlisted
- NBC is creating a show about George Washington. Sounds BORING! -AVClub
- Here are Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen eating a supersized gummy snake candy thing on Anderson yesterday because we never got to pick the world we were born into and this is the one we got. -HyperVocal
- Want to learn some fascinating behind-the-scenes facts about Skyfall? WHy not, right? You’re on the computer you might as well learn SOMETHING about Skyfall. -TheWeek
- And, finally, here’s a bit of news about Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs movie. -SlashFilm