Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- “There is absolutely, 100 percent no talk about a reunion … there will be no Friends movie,” said Friends‘ co-executive producer/director Kevin S. Bright in an interview. So. I don’t know, guys! FINGERS CROSSED FOR A FRIENDS REUNION! -Movieline
- Here is a very short video clip of President Barack Obama doing the famous “Single Ladies” dance move popularized by his friend Beyonce. Should he be doing it? I don’t know. I really just do not know anymore. -Gotcha
- Anthony Bourdain is mad at the Travel Channel for using his TV show to promote Cadillac, and it’s all happening right at the end of his relationship with the Travel Channel. So sad. It’s always so sad when TV personalities and TV channels can’t get along for reasons we can all relate to. -WarmingGlow
- Elle Fanning wore some crazy shoes to the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 premiere. I know that doesn’t sound very interesting, but just for the sake of looking at a weirdo pair of shoes want to come check out these shoes with me? Let’s go. -Dlisted
- Here are five directors who have already publicly stated that they will not direct any of the upcoming Star Wars movies, even though nobody at all asked them if they wanted to direct. Back off, dudes! Nobody cares! Shut up! -TheWeek
- James Franco has a column on the Huffington Post wherein he writes old timey letters to no one, and in his current letter he mentions that he was recently nominated for a National Entertainment Journalism award FOR those blogs, and how that’s why everybody’s mad at him because they are so jealous. This guy! -FilmDrunk