Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is your first look at Tom Hanks as Walt Disney in Saving Mr. Banks. Hi, Tom Hanks! -SlashFilm
- Siri is going to be able to buy movie tickets on Fandango for you soon. “Siri, Fandango me all the movie tickets for any movie at the box office currently based on a board game.” “Ok Ma’am.” “Noooo it was a jooooooke!” Scene. -9to5Mac
- Bob Odenkirk responded that he would be open to a Saul Breaking Bad spinoff if it were offered, though it has not been and will probably not ever be offered. Oh! -WarmingGlow
- Paul Thomas Anderson wants to make a full-blown comedy someday and says the he loved Ted. He says, “It was a big hit. Why? Because it’s great.” Hahah. Sure! That isn’t always true, PTA, but I’m sure it’s true for Ted. Glad you enjoyed it. -FilmDrunk
- Benedict Cumberbatch in talks to join the upcoming Monty Python comedy, Absolutely Anything. Also I just watched 2 episodes of Stephen Hawking’s Universe, which Benedict Cumberbatch does the voice over. Great voice! -ONTD
- Film.com has gathered together 100 of the worst movie titles of all time. Can you think of all 100 before clicking through? Try! Write them down! Write them down and swallow the paper! -Film
- And because this is really all anyone is thinking about still, here is the election in GIFs! -HyperVocal