Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- “Did they tell you we’re making a movie? We’re not. We’re practicing making a movie,” is what Val Kilmer said on stage at Fun Fun Fun Fest after cutting his hair and “chain-sawing through stage equipment.” I don’t know. You figure it out! -FilmDrunk
- Jon Hamm’s penis is in a photo again, at an Obama campaign rally. What’s the deal with Jon Hamm’s penis? Relax, dude! We know you’re there! Plz click through to see that it is there for sure, though. -Dlisted
- Do you know why high frame rate matters? Warner Bros, MGM, and New Line, have put together a FAQ sheet to promote the HFR presentation of The Hobbit in case you don’t know why high frame rate matters, yet STILL CARE about why high frame rate matters. -SlashFilm
- Have you been seeing these videos of electronic voting machines being calibrated incorrectly and switching votes from Barack Obama to Mitt Romney? It doesn’t matter if you have or if you haven’t because if you go to sleep now and wake up tomorrow none of it will matter anyway, but that can be said about a lot of things all the time, so here you go! -HyperVocal
- Speaking of the election, The Week has gathered together a list of 10 election day movies you can watch while you’re all bored and tired at your election night parties. Stay awake, guys! Have some coffee and some movies! -TheWeek
- Harrison Ford is open to the possibility of reprising his role of Hans Solo in the upcoming Star Wars films, probably because Harrison Ford is uninterested in not making a billion dollars. -NextMovie
- And, finally, tomorrow’s South Park episode is titled “Obama Wins!” So. Congratulations, Obama! -WarmingGlow