Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Happy 26th birthday, Penn Badgley!
- Donald Trump has released a response to President Barack Obama, after he failed to reach Trump’s extortion deadline. It’s almost as if Barack Obama HATES charities and has EVERYTHING to hide. Vote Trump ∞. -GotchaMedia
- Today, the BBC released a video announcing the filming of Luther‘s third season. Great! To tell you the truth I haven’t watched Luther yet, but I’m going to someday and I’m sure I will probably like it a lot. -BBC
- George Lucas is donating the majority of the four billion dollars he got from Disney to a charity that is primarily focused on educational issues. What a wonderful thing! -TheHollywoodReporter
- The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are going to air live episodes on election night. (What if Mitt Romney wins, guys?) (That is going to be so sad.) (I am very worried about the possibility of him winning.) (Let’s not think about it too much!) (Stop!) -WarmingGlow
- Vince Vaughn is going to be an action star now. Which is fine. He’s an actor! He can try to be whatever he wants to be, and it can all be just as terrible as it’s going to be, and we all just have to live with it. -FilmDrunk
- Who should direct Star Wars: Episode 7? My vote is Zach Braff. If not Zach Braff, then my vote is Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchinson. If those guys are busy, then I don’t know, I guess Refn. Who do you think? -TheWeek
- And, finally, want to know which Hollywood classics inspired Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel? DON’T MIND IF YOU DO? -SlashFilm