Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Apparently Philly Justice, which, as far as I know, is only a joke based on a photograph that someone on the cast of Parks and Recreation tweeted or something, could possibly become a real web series? These times. -HuffingtonPost
- Adrian Edmondson and Rik Mayall were working on a sequel to Bottom, called Hooligan’s Island, which I did not know about EVEN THOUGH I am a big fan, but don’t get excited because they aren’t doing it anymore. BOOOO! -BritishComeyGuide
- Michael Bay is sick of high-paid actors complaining about having to work on his shitty movies (which makes sense) (STOP COMPLAINING) and wants them to donate their money to elephants. -FilmDrunk
- Mad Men is shooting some stuff in Hawaii. What could it mean?! -WarmingGlow
- Michelle Obama broke the debate rules and clapped when Candy corrected Mitt about Barack’s Libya statement, so I think this means Barack can’t be president anymore? Oh well! He had a good run! -HyperVocal
- Do you guys watch American Horror Story? Should I? It seems like I should! Is it super spooky? How spooky is it? Tell me about it. Liste to The Week talk about it and then tell me about it. -TheWeek
- Isn’t it terrible how much we all know about Demi Moore’s private life? I bet she is kind of sad about Ashton dating Mila! But sources say she’s doing fine. DON’T WORRY ABOUT HER. Do read all about it tho. -Dlisted