A Few Things That Would Be More Impressive Than This Video
- Solving a Rubik’s Cube in 15 seconds while doing one-handed pushups.
- Solving a Rubik’s Cube while doing sit-ups and drinking a glass of wine.
- Reading every single book in the world.
- Always being able to talk about current events with anyone and never feeling shy or like you maybe don’t know what you’re talking about.
- Figuring out an important science fact that nobody knew before.
- Getting your first submission to “Shouts & Murmurs” published in the magazine.
- Waking up before you even need to and going for a run.
- Creating a Rubik’s Cube while doing one-handed pushups.
- Never having to eat or drink anything but still being able to live.
- Sparkle skeleton.