Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- So I guess there were rumors going around about the meaning of Marie’s yellow shirt in the pool party scene of Sunday’s Breaking Bad. Because normally she wears purple. So Vulture talked to Breaking Bad‘s costume designer, and here that is! And here’s a thing I just thought of: “We all live in a yellow shirt Marie.” Can someone ask wardrobe about that? THX! -Vulture
- In case you haven’t had enough supercuts of people sing-talking pop hits, here is a video of Barack Obama “singing” the latest Taylor Swift song. Ooooh! -HyperVocal
- Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher, and Lizzy Caplan were all on Good Morning America to promote Bachelorette and somehow the topic of tea bagging came up, and then the host didn’t know what tea bagging was. Fun! -Dlisted
- Bad Lip Reading has done a selection of scenes from Twilight and it is very good. Bad Lip Reading is always very good. Great job to Bad Lip Reading. -FilmDrunk
- OH. NO. AHHHHH! Guys, you know how James Cameron and Disney are putting together an Avatar theme park section called “James Cameron’s World of Avatar” and construction was supposed to start in 2013. WELL, BAD NEWS. – SlashFilm
- Ooo, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia and The League have gotten their season premiere dates! Guys! TV is going to be back so soon! I CAN’T WAIT 4 IT! -AVClub
- And, finally, did you guys watch the first night of the Democratic National Convention? Last night? Did you see Kal Penn? He mentioned the Clint Eastwood chair. Here that is. -GotchaMedia