Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Since today must be the first day back to school for some of you, here is a supercut of the first day of school from numerous TV shows. How many of them can you name right away? An unsettling amount? -Flavorwire
- The third Hobbit film set its release date. Check it out and then figure out how old you’ll be once it’s been released. Is the answer “so f’ing old I cannot even believe it oh my god and it’s not even that far away”? If not, you did your math wrong!-THR
- Hey, so, this is a weird thing. In this promo for the DNC, Barack Obama calls Kal Penn (who is going to be hosting the coverage of the event), and then Kal Penn is super stoned. Whuuut? #420 -BuzzFeed
- BIG NEWS! Just last week Kim Kardashian announced that she would be the first reality TV star to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and today it was announced that nah uh, no she wouldn’t, no one ever would. Oh noooo! -People
- The Oogieloves, the children’s movie that no one ever heard about until last Friday, had the worst opening weekend of all time. OF ALL TIME! Those poor babies! -FilmDrunk
- SlashFilm has gathered up news about superhero movies from all around the web, and some of the news is a spoiler about Iron Man 3. WANT TO SEE? You can close your eyes for the spoiler, unless you want your life ruined. -SlashFilm
- I’m not sure why people ever try to predict how a series will end because I think everyone should just relax and let themselves be entertained, but in case you want to speculate about how Breaking Bad will finish, which I’m sure at least MANY of you do, here are some others who want to do that too! -TheWeek