Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is a clip of Destiny’s Child’s 1999 hit “Say My Name,” except instead of Destiny’s Child saying the “say my name” part, it is Walt White. Sometimes people just nail it. -PaulFTompkins
- Wait so now maybe Shia LaBeouf ISN’T going to do all of his own sex stuff in Nymphomaniac? And it will be sometimes visual effects (?) and sometimes body doubles? I just do not know what to believe anymore. -SlashFilm
- Jimmy Kimmel said “fuck him” about Jay Leno in an interview and seems great. -Uproxx
- Apparently the script for the Michael Bay-produced Ninja Turtles reboot leaked online over the weekend. Like, the real one? Not a fake one like we would normally post. Uh so anyway here you go! -FilmDrunk
- We talked a bit about Salt Lake City refusing to air The New Normal yesterday, and here are a few critics takes on why it won’t matter. Is it something to do with SLC Punk? Click to find out! -TheWeek
- Here is a clip from the upcoming documentary Beauty Is Embarrassing about artist Wayne White, and a slideshow of sixteen character sketches from his work on Pee-Wee’s Playhouse. What a treat! -Vulture
- And finally, here is Jean Claude Van Damme teaching you how to dance to dubstep. Because you logged onto the Internet willingly today and this is what you get. -HyperVocal