Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here is Sofia Vergara dressed up like Lucille Ball, making a scary face. -Dlisted
- After seeing the Odd Life of Timothy Green Crying video from a few days ago, FilmDrunk polled a few Uproxx writers about what movies or scenes were too much to handle when they were children. Unless I missed it somehow, no one said the Artex swamp scene from Neverending Story. What? Hello? Uproxx? -FilmDrunk
- This is an interview with Aaron Paul that is honestly a little boring and VERY long, but I’ll tell you what, I watched the whole thing a couple minutes at a time throughout the morning because that guy looks very nice in a suit. -MovieCityNews
- Oh, Jesus. Of course there is a “Hot Cheetos & Takis” ukulele cover. You don’t even have to log on to the ‘net anymore, just put different combinations of all the same dumb words together in your mind forever and ever until your brain turns to dust. -HyperVocal
- Arrested Development is officially returning in the spring of 2013. My goodness. We’re going to be so old then! It’s not that far away, but still, think of how old you’ll be by then. Older than now! Eeek! -WarmingGlow
- Liza Mundy wrote a piece for The Atlantic about why the female anchors at Fox News wear significantly more makeup than any other networks’ anchors. Turns out it’s just because YOU’RE JEALOUS! -TheAtlantic
- And, finally, next season Jonathan (Maulik Pancholy) will be returning to 30 Rock after spending last season on Whitney. -AVClub