Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Vulture has an interview with Breaking Bad’s Laura Fraser, AKA Lydia, AKA “Lady,” and it is worth reading! Especially if you like Breaking Bad and have a few free minutes! -Vulture
- There’s a promo out for the new season of Community, about how it is now going to be on on Friday nights, if you’d like to watch it! -NBC
- Oooh, and here’s something you definitely SHOULD watch! Another promo from NBC! This time for Parenthood! Hooray, Parenthood! I can’t wait to see you! -NBC
- Megan Mullally is on this week’s Comedy Bang Bang podcast, and during the interview she announced that the Party Down movie has financial backing and that the cast is on board. Could we possibly live in a world where we got more of Wet Hot American Summer, Arrested Development, AND Party Down? We’ll see! We’ll see if the world ends before then or not! -ComedyBangBang
- Hey NYC ladies! Robert Pattinson is going to be appearing at MoMA tonight to screen his new film, Cosmopolis! If you get there right now you can stand in line with all the other young hopefuls, go go go! -Dlisted
- Did anyone see The Bourne Legacy this weekend or last? What did you think? Were you surprised that there was never only just one or what? You figure that from the beginning? Let me know what you thought. -TheWeek
- The Insane Clown Posse is suing people over stuff. Watch out, laws! -FilmDrunk