FUN FACT: the letters of the TLC network once stood for The Learning Channel! Impress your friends at your next mud fart party! Between this and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC is almost finished with their latest programming block of 100% Perfect Shows, but they do have a few more ideas kicking around that they’d love to find stars to star in:
- A deaf mute with cerebral palsy who works as a personal bodyguard.
- Two dogs run a hotel.
- A family of mutants moves to Hollywood to pursue modeling.
- An anti-semitic homeless man signs up for J-Date.
- The circus closes and everyone from the circus has to live in a studio apartment together.
- A hot dog and a hamburger raising an adopted bag of Funyuns.
- Two corpses in love.
Can’t wait to see these great new shows along with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Abby & Brittany on The Learning Channel.