What Is Going To Be The Twist In The M. Night Shyamalan TV Show!??
Growing tired of the limitations enforced by making movies that one can’t even be disappointed by anymore because yuck who cares why did you even see it, twistmaster M. Night Shyamalan has decided to take his twisty twist twists to a television show on SyFy. Oh! From TVLine:
The cable network has given a put-pilot commitment to Proof, a drama co-written and exec produced by Shyamalan and Noxon and directed by Shyamalan, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project — which marks Shyamalan’s first stab at scripted television — follows the son of a billionaire tech genius who, after the unexpected passing of his parents, offers up a big financial reward to anyone who can find proof of life after death.
We’ve attempted guessing the twists in M. Night Shyamalan’s work before (with success?) (does anyone know if it was with success?), but television is a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME THAT IS ACTUALLY NOT A BALLGAME AT ALL, OR AT LEAST NOT HOW YOU IMAGINED IT WAS, ALSO GHOSTS! What kind of twists do you think are going to pop up in his TV show? I’ll tell you the ones I think will first, and then you tell me the ones you think.
- TV show is actually a movie.
- Billionaire tech genius is actually a baby with a big suit on.
- Person searching for proof of the afterlife actually discovers that they are ALREADY IN the afterlife, through finding proof of the beforelife.
- Parents are not dead, just poor, so they faked their death and hired someone to “prove” to the son that there is an afterlife and then they took 70% of the money and never spoke to their son again.
- Son is actually mom’s brother.
- Son falls in love and THAT is the proof of life after death.
Maybe! Can’t wait to see and be so surprised!