Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- There is a life-sized David Duchovny stunt double mannequin up on eBay right now. Just, you know, giving you a head’s up about it. Just FYI. Auction ends tomorrowish. It’s not that expensive right now. -eBay
- If anyone was still worried about the fate of Peggy Olsen on Mad Men first of all relax because it’s just a TV show and it ended like a million years ago and second of all relax because Matthew Weiner says relax. -TVLine
- This is a video of Bill Hader not being able to stop laughing during a dress rehearsal of a “Californians” Saturday Night Live sketch. It’s very sweet and enjoyable. -Uproxx
- Ron Howard tweeted a photo of the first Arrested Development comeback script, titled “Michael.” Did you pass out? Are you on the floor? Are you too excited to respond? ARE YOU OK? -Gawker
- Apparently Ben Stiller is trying to get a Zoolander 2 in the works, but might not be doing it, but also might be doing it. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for what is definitely going to be our fave new movie once it definitely comes out! -FilmDrunk
- Our thoughts and prayers are with Modern Family at this difficult time. -TheWeek
- If you click on this link, what you are going to see is a a video of a man with some of the world’s stretchiest skin. I’m going to let you know in advance that although I have seen this video posted around on sites today, I have not watched it because NO THANK YOU. But maybe you’re thinking, “Yes, please.” So here you go. -Dlisted