Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Just when some of us may have been worried that we wouldn’t be able to watch our favorite show about clips from Internet videos, it’s been announced that Shaq is going to have HIS OWN show about clips from Internet videos! PERFECT TIMING! PERFECT IDEA! -TheHollywoodReporter
- Our brothers at Stereogum have put together a list of the 10 best comic book movie soundtracks for you to look at and listen to. Is YOUR favorite on the list? You nerd? -Stereogum
- In anticipation for the season premiere this weekend, AMC has a thing on its website where you can upload your face onto Gus’s face during Gus’s final scene from last season. Everyone’s nightmare I mean dream! -AMC
- Speaking of dreams, it looks like Lindsay Lohan may be starring in the next Scary Movie movie. As long as she’s taking care of herself she can do whatever she wants as far as I’m concerned! Be careful, Lindsay! Your life is a nightmare! -ComingSoon
- Channing Tatum is going to produce and star in an Evel Knievel biopic. It’s weird how you probably think you’re dreaming because this whole link list is full of things you’ve seen in you’re dreams, but you’re not! You’re awake! -FilmDrunk
- Apparently Bravo is shooting a reality series called Silicon Valley, produced by Mark Zuckerberg’s sister. WILL IT BE A HIT? Will you watch it? Will it be better than NYC Prep? -TheWeek
- And, finally, here is a photo of a young Ryan Reynolds holding a puppy. We all just have to get through it the best way we know how. -HyperVocal