Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is the latest poster in the Breaking Bad Art Project, from Phantom City Creative. It is neat. Breaking Bad coming back soon, can’t w8 2 watch! -SlashFilm
- Want to know who the highest-paid actor of this past year was? GUESS! I’ll give you a hint: he is divorcing Katie Holmes and is a Scientologist and has so much money and his name is Tom Crui-something something. Can you get it? -Forbes
- I have to say, this “Conversation with My 12-Year-Old Self” video that has been going around is actually very cute and charming and I liked it a lot! So if you’ve been avoiding it, I’d suggest to quit avoiding it. If you have the time. -Everywhere
- If any of you guys are taking Wellbutrin because you heard Dr. Drew recommend it on Loveline and up until this point you were under the impression that Dr. Drew’s word is uncorrupted medical truth gold, I have some bad news. -HyperVocal
- If you want to see the new Simpsons short film, The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare, in theaters, you’re going to have to go see Ice Age 4. If you want to see it otherwise, you are going to have to go on the Internet and watch it there. -FilmDrunk
- Has anyone seen Savages? What did you think? How was Blake Lively? Not so good? Remember when Oliver Stone said that Blake Lively was only kind of the kind of actress he wanted for the part? What a jerk! -TheWeek
- This is just a pretty good picture of Adrien Brody taking a boat shower with a woman. -Dlisted