Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Today is Lindsay Lohan’s birthday. Happy birthday, Lindsay Lohan. Please be careful with your life and maybe move into the woods and just read some books in a cabin for a while. -Dlisted
- Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, for some reason Josh Brolin decided to comment on Lindsay Lohan’s relationship with the press in some interview that he did, and he is NOT happy about it. But I don’t even know why he brought it up? What’s the deal, Josh? MYOB. -ONTD
- I saw a lead-in to this video on TV over the weekend while in some sort of a sports bar and it was very exciting because it’s from the X-Games and who even knew the X-Games were still on TV? And also it was exciting because the lead-in took such a long time and really the only thing they were teasing was, you know, maybe these guys will die??? Tune in and maybe you’ll see them die! Anyway, here are two guys doing some IRL Hot Wheels loops and FYI they do not die. -ViralViralVideos
- HyperVocal has gathered together 70 classic quotes, etc., from Louis C.K. and put them all in one place, where you can scroll through them with ease while wishing you were not at your office or anywhere other than the beach right now. -HyperVocal
- Both Magic Mike and Ted faired pretty well at the box office this weekend. Did you see both of them or just one of them? Which one did you love more? If you can even choose between the two? -FilmDrunk
- Oooh, here’s a bit of TV NEWS! A&E is going to have, in the future, some sort of Psycho prequel from Lost showrunner Carlton Cuse and produced by Kerry Ehrin from Friday Night Lights. Those shows! -Flavorwire
- Here is a video featuring every “Call Me Maybe” parody or lipdub or whatever from the Internet, and then also gorilla puppets. And here you thought today WASN’T going to be the best day of your life. -TheDailyWhat