Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Elisabeth Moss talked about whether or not Peggy is actually leaving Mad Men in a recent interview with GQ. She kind of attempts to not give anything away, but it seems like the answer is that there isn’t anything to give away and everyone should just calm down. -GQ
- Here is a video of Amy Poehler answering questions from Tumblr users. She is a true delight. -BuzzFeed
- This is a very cute little video that some nerd made for his nerd girlfriend that you can show your boyfriend and say, “Why don’t you ever do anything like this for me? Because you dont’ care about me at all?” And then he can say something like, “I don’t do things like this before because I have no idea how to.” And then you’ll say, “Me neither!” And then you’ll realize how happy you are together, because neither of you knows how to make an animated video like this. -TheDailyWhat
- You may have seen this supercut of reused Aaron Sorkin dialogue already, because it was going around a bit yesterday, but you should watch it if you haven’t yet! I wish they hadn’t included the, like, multiple shots of characters saying “how are you?” or whatever, but for the most part it’s great. -HyperVocal
- Do you think Hoda Kotb is the right woman to replace Ann Curry on Today? Do you always read Hoda Kotb’s name as “Hoda Kobe,” even though it looks nothing like that and you actually know that it is pronounced “Kot-B”? Well??? -TheWeek
- Jennifer Aniston is wearing a diamond ring. In other news, I saw Wanderlust over the weekend finally and I liked it a lot! It’s always very fun to watch something David Wain/Stella-related with friends and then tell them every single time a joke is also an “inside” joke. Friends love it. -Dlisted
- The BBC revealed the title of the first episode of the upcoming season of Dr. Who. Great? I don’t know why you would be excited about that. Are you excited about it, dorks? What do you think the title is? Guess! Guess and then look! -PopCultureBrain