Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- “There’s Always Money In The Banana Stand” is an art show opening at the end of this week in, I think, LA (probably LA), featuring all Arrested Development tribute art. I have to say that I am not a fan of any sort of tribute art about television shows, but I DO like this banana man! I don’t know art, but I know when I see a pretty good sculpture of a man in a banana suit that may or may not be a tribute to a TV show, and boy oh boy. -LaughingSquid
- Uhh, Aaron Sorkin was recently a huge weirdo jerk in an interview with a reporter from Globe and Mail. He calls her “internet girl” even though she’s interviewing him for a newspaper? It’s a mess. What a jerk. -Vulture
- Bill Clinton was recently asked what his favorite commercial is for some reason, and he gave a TERRIBLE answer. Maybe don’t read this story if you have any nice opinions of Bill Clinton you want to save. Very bad taste in commercials. -Uproxx
- Oh, but if you already like the Obamas, here’s an adorable video of them talking about their first date! Life is all about give and take. -Hypervocal
- Did any of you see To Rome With Love this weekend? I saw movie times for it listed at a local theater and I thought, “Why did they re-release a James Bond movie?” Very dumb! But anyway here is a review of that movie. -TheWeek
- Ok well this is a link to a photo of the cover of Playboy‘s most recent issue, featuring Jenny McCarthy, which is not something that I would ever tell you to look at for a number of reasons, but doesn’t she look like Elizabeth Banks? Yes or no? Yes, right? -Dlisted
- There is a Magic Mike Broadway show in the works. So. Congratulations on all of your dreams coming true finally for once in your miserable life! -FilmDrunk