Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Have you never seen Casablanca? Were you waiting for the perfect moment, that one perfect time when the time and place just felt perfectly correct for seeing Casablanca? Well you’re in luck, because it’s going to be streaming on Facebook tomorrow! -Movieline
- Obama was on The View this morning and said things like he “likes hanging out with women” and that he doesn’t know what 50 Shades of Grey is but that he’ll “ask Michelle when [he] goes home.” That guy. -NYMag
- As was announced through Ron Burgundy’s Twitter, the Anchorman 2 teaser trailer will premiere before The Dictator this week. Just FYI in case there’s anyone who thinks they’re going to see that movie by any chance. -RonBurgundy
- BREAKING NEWS, Kanye West says he WILL appear on a few episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I’m a little bit disappointed in him, but I can’t really explain how that makes sense! -E!
- Speaking of the Kardashians, guess what everyone’s naming their babies now? -WarmingGlow
- Here is an adorable reenactment of the Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage” music video, done by children. -Stereogum
- In this video, Patton Oswalt plays Walluks Bashley who is searching for the first ever “first” Internet commenter. I think it is a promo for the 16th annual Webby Awards which you need not watch on May 21st because I’m pretty sure Videogum has already won every single one of them. -FunnyOrDie
- This girl’s boyfriend proposed to her right after she got her diploma. I’d be a little upset, to be honest. Like, A LOT upset, actually. Spread out the celebrations! -TheDailyWhat
- Michael Fassbender thinks that peeing for real in Shame cost him an Oscar. Did it, LADIES? -FilmDrunk