Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Alec Trebeck is thinking about retiring from hosting Jeopardy! What is an idea that makes sense because how long have you been hosting that show, INFINITY? -TheHollywoodReporter
- Tonight is the season finale of The New Girl, which, I’m not sure if you guys are aware, is actually a very good show. Why not read this interview with Max Greenfield (Schmidt) and celebrate? The fact that Schmidt is a funny character? And the show’s first season is ending tonight? Huh? -AVClub
- Hey ladies, do you want a necklace that has a mustache on it that I guess is from Hunger Games somehow? If so: NOOOO DON’T WANT THAT! But also if so: You’re in luck! It exists! Everything does! -TheDailyWhat
- This is a clip from an upcoming Comedy Bang Bang episode in which Jon Hamm raps about Taxi with Reggie Watts. Let’s all appreciate it, but let’s not pretend like this isn’t a VERY Jon Hamm thing to do, because this is definitely a very Jon Hamm thing to do. -WarmingGlow
- Mad Men paid just about a billion dollars to use that Beatles song on Sunday night, if you haven’t heard yet. Good thing we don’t have TV shows! Sounds expensive! -Stereogum
- Guess which celebrity Sacha Baron Cohen originally planned to “ash” on the red carpet at the Oscars? Huh? Have you placed your guess yet on this exciting piece of celeb trivia? Times up it’s George Clooney! -E!
- A bunch of NBC comedies might have shortened next-seasons. It’s hard to care about news like that, though, when PARENTHOOD HASN’T EVEN BEEN RENEWED YET? Here’s the story about the comedies. -Deadline
- Miley Cyrus’s new movie LOL made, in total, basically as much money as The Avengers made per screen this past weekend. So sorry, Miley. But I wonder how it compares to the amount of money the OTHER LOL made? -FilmDrunk
- The Met Gala happened last night in New York and LOTS of people looked very pretty for it. Also lots of people looked weird! Check it out! -Dlisted