Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Oh, what a day of web series firsts! First of the firsts, here’s the first episode of Fred Armisen and Charlyne Yi’s new web series “Bandmates.” -CharlyneYi
- And second of the firsts, here is the first episode of Paul F. Tompkins’ new web series “Speakeasy,” with Modern Family‘s Ty Burrell! What a day! -Mademan
- This is a supercut of all of the kicking from Kickboxer. I’m not sure what else you expected when you turned on your computer today. -FilmDrunk
- Joe Biden appeared on Meet the Press this weekend and one of the things he discussed was gay marriage, saying that he was completely comfortable with the idea and thinks that “Will & Grace probably did more to educate the American public than almost anything anybody’s ever done so far.” -WarmingGlow
- Mark Wahlberg was photographed wearing only, like, underwear or something. A bikini bottom? Do you want to see the photos? Are you even still listening or have you already clicked through? -Dlisted
- Oohh, and speaking of POLITICS (the Mark Wahlberg thing), Charles Barkley had some things to say to Mitt Romney this past weekend! -TheDailyWhat
- And I hate to end on such a REAL note, but James Cameron has an important announcement about the kind of movies he’s going to be making for the rest of his life. (Only Avatar movies.) (No JK.) (For real.) -NYTimes