Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Darren Aronofsky is going to make a biopic about George Washington. But who will play George Washington? Natalie Portman? Mila Kunis? VINCENT GALLO? -Variety
- Would you like to watch a clip from the new Comedy Bang Bang TV show, featuring Zach Galifianakis? I assume that you do. You’re going to enjoy it! -Vulture
- And do you want to watch a sneak peak at IFC and Kurt Braunholer’s Bunk? Featuring PUPPIES? (And also comedians?) (That you like?) Yes, doy, you do. -KurtBraunohler
- Speaking of the Muppets (earlier we spoke of them) (Gabe did), Jason Segel is still not going to be in the next movie. Remember how he has only ever said that he’s not going to have anything to do with it? That’s still true! -ThePlaylist
- Here is some Arrested Development/Netflix news, if you want it! -WarmingGlow
- Attn. Nerdies: Joss Whedon has hinted at a Buffy spinoff! Is it about how Angel joined a punk band and went back in time? Click to find out! -TheDailyWhat
- And, finally, here is a clip of Werner Herzog talking about when he discovered that John Waters was gay. Just the best. -FilmDrunk