Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Oh, wait ’til you get a load of this one. You ready? Shia Labeouf, your favorite actor Shia Labeouf, is also a comic book artist! A wonderful, very weird, super just very weird comic book artist! -FilmDrunk
- This is a cartoon demonstrating how ridiculous the “next time on Mad Men” commercials are after every episode of Mad Men. Why aren’t more people talking about how ridiculous they are! And if people are talking about it, why aren’t they talking to ME about it?! -DanMeth
- Speaking of Mad Men, January Jones has switched from the “leading actress” category at the Emmys to the “supporting actress” category. Now the only thing standing in her way is that everyone knows she is not a good actress. -TheHollywoodReporter
- Rookie, the impressive online magazine for female children, has gotten together a bunch of ladies (like Sarah Silverman, Lena Dunham, and Miranda July) to talk about their “first times.” Get all of the children out of the room, except for the ones at whom this site is targeted! -Rookie
- Speaking of ladies (very good segues today), Mindy Kaling’s new series has gotten a name! Want to guess what name you think it’s gotten before you look to see? That would be fun! Try it. -Vulture
- Well, this is just nice to watch. Here is a baby getting tickled by a vacuum. -TheDailyWhat
- Were you wondering about what Jennifer Aniston thought about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s recent engagement? Oh come on, BE HONEST. You haven’t slept since you heard about it because you were so curious, yet? A little honesty goes a long way. -Dlisted