Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- It’s Paul Rudd’s birthday! Happy birthday, Paul Rudd! -YouTube
- Here are a bunch of My Little Pony pictures but instead of pony heads, they have the head of Matt Damon. There you go! You asked for it! Specifically! And now here it is for you to enjoy, congratulations! -Reddit
- Uhoh, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen did NOT like Tyra Banks’ Modelland. But girls! How could you! I hope you at least read it before you gave it away, there are so many lessons to be learned! -Gawker
- I missed this when it was going around, but apparently there was a “leaked script” from Breaking Bad’s fifth season going around the Internet? I guess! But it is fake. Too bad so sad. -Vulture
- There’s going to be a Raging Bull II, apparently, thank goodness, finally an answer to Raging Bull I, and it’s going to start filming in June. But who should play ALL THE PARTS? -FilmDrunk
- A slow motion car crash, with a VW Golf driving into a wall at 7mm per hour over the course of a month. But what does it mean? -TheDailyWhat
- And, finally, here is the news we’ve all been waiting for. Matt Lauer IS going to stay on Today! Hooray! Thank God! -Dlisted