Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Will Ferrell and Nick Offerman were on the fourth hour of the Today show today, and they had bloody marys, and it looked kind of perfect. Love those guys. -Buzzfeed
- Oh no! Bear Grylls was fired from the Discovery Channel due to contractual disputes, and his show isn’t going to be on anymore! Your favorite guy! I can’t believe that show was even sill on the air, I totally forgot about that show! How are you ever going to stay alive in the wild now?! -ONTD
- Comedian, musician, and everyman Dave Hill has a new book coming out called Tasteful Nudes, and here is a video to promote that book. WATCH IT! It’s great. He’s the best. -FunnyOrDie
- Wait, I don’t watch The Walking Dead, but apparently there was some sort of Office Space homage in the last episode? Or something? YOU GUYS, why didn’t you tell me there was an Office Space homage?! You know I love Office Space! -Uproxx
- Braveheart is going to be a TV show, finally, after what seems like decades of fans beating down Hollywood’s door DEMANDING it. -FilmDrunk
- Here’s a video of a hockey player freaking out, which only seems relevant to me because it is a hockey player from the Scranton/Wikes-Barre Penguins, MY TEAM, but maybe you’d like to see it because of how silly it looks? -TheDailyWhat
- Want to hear about how Gerard Butler maybe did it with someone who was married? But, more importantly, want to see a funny picture of Gerard Butler? Great. -Dlisted
- Seth MacFarlane says his remake of The Flintstones will be similar in tone to The Simpsons of the mid-1990s. Hahah. Great. Can’t wait, Seth MacFarlane. -NME
- And, finally, here is “7 Minutes in Heaven” with Fred Armisen. Great! -RatsOff!