Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Mila Kunis is the new face of Dior! It doesn’t really matter or mean anything to any of us in any way, but isn’t she great? She is just the greatest. Remember how drunk and drugged up her character got in Black Swan and then how PERFECT she was at ballet the next morning? Do you think that was a true story? -Celebuzz
- Benedict Cumberbatch, of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and the BBC’s Sherlock, is going to be in the nextStar Trek movie and is maybe going to play a villain or maybe not a villain! One thing about entertainment news is that it is always very precise. That’s what’s nice about it. -FilmDrunk
- The lineup for the new season of Celebrity Apprentice was announced. Want to see it? Why not. Have a look. Oh, want to guess at who might be on it first? That’s fun! That’s a fun thing, you should do that. -BWE
- The one thing I took from this list of movies that people assume were flops that actually did really well at the box office is, uhhh, people think Hook was a flop?! Everybody saw that movie! And doesn’t everybody like it? Do people not like Hook? GUYS? -io9
- Apparently Kristen Bell dressed up as a Hunger Games for her 30th birthday. Which…sounds…nice? Do people dress up as fictional characters for their birthdays usually? Because that sounds great, honestly. I wish that were a thing that people did OUTSIDE of Hollywood, where I imagine they all do it every year. -Moviefone
- Uhh so, now Neil Patrick Harris was on The Price Is Right? What is even going on over there? Are they trying to get more people to watch The Price Is Right? Because I’m pretty sure the exact amount of people who watch it now are going to be the people who watch it forever and ever. -TheDailyWhat
- Here’s a wonderful little story about a lost and found extra-large ET doll that police thought was a dead body when they had to pull it out of the water. A nonstop joyride from beginning to end! -Dlisted