Best New Party Game 15
It is almost depressing how excited I got today when I created a Twitter game that kind of succeeded. I mean, nothing happened. It is not trending or anything. @ladygaga didn’t play it. We didn’t even get any new followers on the @videogum Twitter (although I think we might have lost one?). And yet, there I was, Al Goring it up like I’d invented Twitter itself. Yikes. Clearly I have been on the Internet for too long. PULL THE PLUG, DOCTOR. But before I die and go to heaven, let’s play one more round!
The game is simple: #sponsoredmoviequotes
We’ve already got some great entries:
- “TONIGHT…WE DINE…IN APPLEBEE’S!” (via @videogum)
- “Why so Sirius?” (via @gabedelahaye)
- “Swiffer the leg.” (via @alexblagg)
- “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to Diet Coke!” (via @thighmaster)
- “The problems of three little people don’t amount to a hill of Hormel Turkey Chili with Beans in this crazy word.” (via @jasonmreich)
Anyway, have fun. Obviously, I am sad to leave (Earth) (for heaven) but I’ve had a good run. I invented Twitter (basically) for heck’s sake!