Queue Up: Finally, Mannequin 2 Comes To DVD
Netflix is about discovery and learning. Here are my picks of the hundred or so DVDs releasing today (this is not a Netflix ad – many, many DVDs are only on Netflix. Also I love Netflix and they have great customer service. There are no late fees, and you choose how long to keep a movie. You just pay a reasonable monthly fee, and when you send a movie back, they’ll automatically send you the next movie on your list, usually in about one day. Netflix Netflix Netflix. Netflix.
This week: a Deliverance travel tour, Not Another National Lampoon Direct-to-DVD sex comedy, and the sequel to Mannequin that was exactly as bad as the original. Also, our long National Juno over-promotion crisis comes to a close.
- Bump: The Ultimate Gay Travel Companion: The American South: This gay guide to the American South has a white-water-rafting segment. How far we’ve come.
- A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila: If you’re the kind of person who would buy this on DVD, please get in touch for an interview.
- National Lampoon Presents: One, Two, Many: Probably unfunny guy looks for threesome.
- Mannequin 2: On the Move: Now you can throw away that old worn out tape.
- I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With: Jeff Garlin and Sarah Silverman play sweet people, I think.
- Lars and the Real Girl: This was always a save-for-Netflix. The time has come.
- Alien vs Predator 2: Sure. Whatever.
- Juno: See yesterday.
- Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead: It’s a very short period of time.
Hip Hop Massacres:
- Hip Hop Massacre: It’s called Hip Hop Massacre!
This week’s best bet: Eating Cheese with Jeff Garlin.