Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- In 1990, Matt Groening doodled on a bunch of napkins and gave them to a waitress at Bennigans. Now, because the Internet exists, you can see them too! Look! -HyperVocal
- John Mulaney was on HuffPost Live (which is a live web series, I imagine) after the RNC last night. He joked about it! Here is that! -GotchaMedia
- Mike Birbiglia was on Conan last night to promote his new film Sleepwalk With Me. He told a story about a chicken salad sandwich and an airplane and talked about sleepwalking. He is funny! You should watch it! -Splitsider
- Do you think America would watch a Beverly Hills Cop series? Here are what a few other people thing about that question, but first — What do you think? Yes? No? Probably, for a little while at least? Never? Other? -TheWeek
- WHOA. The headline to this story is “Will Smith’s Vampire Bible Story ‘The Redemption of Cain’ Gets Green Light.” That is a very good headline. I give that headline a green light. I won’t spoil the rest for you, you can read it yourself. -SlashFilm
- Aw, man! Randy Jackson isn’t going to be a judge on American Idol anymore! It’s like our whole world is crumbling to our feet right before our eyes on our TV sets! What world is this?! -Dlisted
- The Avengers is going to be re-released this weekend, because why not. People like money, I guess! Go see it if you want to! Why not! You only live once but you can see The Avengers as many times as you want! -FilmDrunk