Here Are Some Morning Links!
- I’m not sure I can do much better than the original caption so I’m just going to give it to you: “Bumped into Martha Stewart Back Stage Macaroni Martha” MACARONI MARTHA! -BigBoi
- ‘All Of Anthony Bourdain’s One-Liners From The Layover‘s Sao Paolo Episode’ is almost better than the show itself. -Eater
- The Charlie Brown School of Dance! So many sick moves. -TastefullyOffensive
- Filmography 2012: A (nicely done) Supercut (so you can review and be fresh and impress all your friends) -Filmographile
- Someone compiled a list of every single ‘Springfield Shopper’ headline from The Simpsons. Neat! -SimpsonsCrazy
- Paul F. Tompkins sat down to play “Hug, Marry, Kill” With Mad Men‘s Rich Sommer. Kill Don Draper? Noooooo! It’s time for you to go home now, Rich, we are done playing this game. -PaulF.Tompkins
- A brand new issue of Funny Or Die’s The Occasional is now available, and Charles Barkley is on the cover. Great! Just in time to do some waiting/reading, somewhere in America/the world. -iTunes