Here Are Some Morning Links!
- This is a picture of the REAL Bruce Wayne, “a morph between West/Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney/Bale” that showed up on Reddit (but we all know is actually the REAL Bruce Wayne/Batman). -Reddit (Thank you for the tip, Bruce Wayne!)
- Julie Klausner interviewed Max Silvestri before & after he ate shrooms and watched The Hobbit. It’s great! Love these guys! -Vulture
- “Norm Macdonald’s Keeping Resolutions, Volume 1: A Plan in the Desert” by Norm Macdonald -Grantland
- Dowager Countess Supercut! Dowager Countess Supercut! -HuffPostTV
- Amy Poehler spent New Year’s volunteering in Haiti. -BuzzFeed
- “Here’s Paul F. Tompkins singing the theme from Skyfall at his December show at Largo. No character voices, just Paul belting Adele’s hit with a band and dancers as if it’s 1967 and he’s on The Hollywood Palace.” BRAVO, PAUL. -Nerdist
- ‘Chris Pratt Lived In A Van With A Bro Named Zeb While Waiting Tables At Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.’, but still earns I-want-to- bring-him-home-to-my-parents status with the perfect blend of traits on Letterman. -WarmingGlow