Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Check out Scott Disick’s Teen Romance Novel Cover from his child modeling days! He looks pretty much the same. -BuzzFeed
- Tis the season for new Breaking Bad valentines. Give them to someone you love, or someone who loves Breaking Bad. -Butthorn
- André Leon Talley sat down to talk with Quvenzhané Wallis for Vogue. It’s very cute and worth watching. -RookieMag
- Tina Fey’s shares her thoughts about Twitter, spoiler alert: she thinks it’s BORING and people should STOP DOING IT. -TastefullyOffensive
- Nicole Richie was sponsored by Suave shampoo at the Golden Globes, LOL. Doesn’t she know it sucks? -JustJared
- Dinosaur Jr.’s “Pierce The Morning Rain” video stars Henry Rollins, Maria Bamford, & James Urbaniak -SPIN
- Fresh of the success of his viral “Boyfriend” video, James Franco will star in and direct Beautiful People, a biopic of the 1960s hairstylist, playboy, and Manson Family victim Jay Sebring. Cool! Can’t wait to see it. -Collider