Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- O’boy, O’Brien is not returning to Downton Abbey for the fourth series! But who will scheme both with and against Thomas?! BUT WHO WILL PUT ALL THE DRESSES ON HER LADYSHIP?! -HuffingtonPost
- I’m not totally sure why it is, but I know for a fact that everyone — myself included — likes looking at famous people back when they weren’t famous. So. Here is a bunch of that! Eat UR <3 out. -TheWeek
- Oh no. The Hobbit: There And Back Again was pushed until December 2014! Are you ok?! -SlashFilm
- Here’s something that might cheer you up: A bunch of rumors about Avengers 2! Yayay! It’s going to be shot on Saturn, maybe, and we’re all going to be in it kissing whoever we think is the most attractive, just kidding! Those aren’t the rumors! -FilmDrunk
- A judge called Lindsay Lohan’s lawyer an “unfit buffoon,” which makes you wonder WHY ISN’T ANYONE IN HER LIFE “FIT”? Someone saaave herr! -Dlisted
- Amy Pohler called into Watch What Happens Live last night when Seth Meyers was on and I think you’re going to enjoy it. TGIF! -WarmingGlow