Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Recently on his show Last Leg, Australian comedian Adam Hills yelled at Joan Rivers for insulting Adele’s weight on Letterman post-Oscars. It’s good! Headphones up! -HyperVocal
- DC Pierson made a promise that if 100 more people pre-ordered his book (100 more than how many? I don’t know! But I wondered that too!) (maybe we should MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS!) he would release 30 minutes of stand-up online. They did and he did! -PopCultureBrain
- The Onion “The Onion’d” its Oscars joke backlash, proving that you can both apologize and also “stay in character” or whatever the heck people were worried about. -TheOnion
- I do not watch Enlightened, I know that I should!, but its season finale aired this past weekend and Vulture talked to Mike White about it, as well as his plan for the third season. -Vulture
- Steven Spielberg is developing Stanley Kubrick’s Napoleon as a miniseries. Ha-ha! That’s the only kind of series it COULD be, right?! Ahaaahhahaha. But he is for real, though. -THR