Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby will open Cannes this year. What time are you guys thinking about getting there? We should see if we can get on the same flight. -TheWeek
- Emma Watson isn’t going to be Cinderella anymore. That’s why we should never follow exciting Hollywood news! It just breaks our hearts!!! -/Film
- “As the cooks rush to beat the arrival of the takeout, Carla says, ‘I hope he lives far away.’ Yes, because delivery guys generally leave from their houses.” Max Silvestri is great at recapping. Are you all reading his Worst Cooks In America recaps? -Grantland
- Last night I watched the entire Parenthood panel from Paleyfest even though I had other things that I needed to do and even though it was kind of boring because I’m a dedicated fan. ARE YOU? (PS: Fix Peter Krause’s hair.) -Hulu
- Want to watch two new clips from G.I. Joe: Retaliation? I’m sure some of you must! It’s ok if you do! We all like different things! For example, I watched that whole Paleyfest thing. -FilmDrunk