Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here is a photograph of a Breaking Bad terrarium, which seems ridiculous but also it looks nice and I’d for sure keep it on a work desk so maybe get off everyone’s BACK ABOUT IT. -Neatorama
- Kevin Smith ate a 21,000 calorie sandwich called the Burly Beaver for Epic Meal Time. This one you can be annoyed by for sure. -WarmingGlow
- Charlie Sheen wants you to do something and even though it kind of seems like his heart is at least in the right neighborhood, I would strongly advise you to NOT do what he is asking. -Dlisted
- “In a radio interview Tuesday on the Kevin Barrett Show, [former political analyst for Ronald Reagan, Barbara] Honegger stated that filmmaker Ben Affleck might one day be hanged for war crimes and treason.” Eeeek. -FilmDrunk
- /Film visited David Copperfield’s “secret warehouse/museum” to learn the magic history behind Burt Wonderstone. “Uuuuh, pretty sure I already know it all?” -You, with a nerd voice. -/Film
- And, finally, Jeopardy dissed Taylor Swift last night. “Where is…a special place in hell?” LOLOL aahahahaaaahhha. -Salon