Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here’s a sign-in sheet from the first day of Office auditions that Rainn Wilson tweeted over the weekend. (Adam Scott as Jim?! I can’t imagine!) (JK, I can!) (It would have been good and the same!) (LOL) -Deadline
- Spring Breakers‘ Selena Gomez was on Letterman last night and had a pretty sick Justin Bieber burn after Dave brought up the topic. Was it a planned burn? I don’t know! Don’t think about it! -HyperVocal
- Kevin from The Week says The Mindy Project is “the best TV show you’re not watching.” I would say that The Mindy Project is one of the least good shows that I for some reason watch every week, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Including YOU! And Kevin! -TheWeek
- Jay Leno called NBC executives “snakes” in what has become the lowest-personal-stakes snake battle we’ve ever been privy to. -WarmingGlow
- The Party Down movie, which is still maybe happening according to so many blog posts, will NOT be using Kickstarter. But what if we want to be in it?! -/Film