Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Some Ghostbusters fans have built an entire working replica of the firehouse basement where the Ghostbusters containment unit is stored, and you can check out a bunch of pictures of it and these
lunatics superfans here! -NextMovie
- As you may have heard, Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel are engaged! WAIT UNTIL JESS HEARS! Here a few of his female Mad Men coworkers talking about how he practiced his proposal on them. -People
- A source told the New York Post that Lorne Michaels wants Seth Meyers to take over for Jimmy Fallon at Late Night when Jimmy Fallon moves over to the Tonight Show. So many levels to this rumor! -NYPost
- The title of this video is “Humping Dogs Videobomb Live Local News Chopper Report,” so. I don’t know what else to tell you. -Hypervocal
- Apparently Dax Shepard had a blog and recently wrote a very sweet essay about his father(‘s death). (I put the sad part in parentheses.) (It’s sad. But very touching!) -DaxShepard
- Videogum Movie Club Reminder: Let’s all see Spring Breakers this weekend and then talk about it here as a family on Monday! FOR REAL!