Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- I’m going to be honest with you and tell you that you should probably not click on this link, it is absolutely no joke disgusting, but in case any of you wanted an update on (and image of!) Jared Leto’s fan mail ear situation… – FilmDrunk
- The Guardian published an article today on “why Doctor Who needs more female writers,” and “more” actually means “any” in this case. I haven’t seen Doctor Who ever, but, uh, it sounds like those guys should obviously get some fucking female writers! -Guardian
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick talked to /Film about how it has been rewriting the film to feature multiple different main characters, incorporating whole new storylines, and other sorts of movie growing pains. Ch-check it out! -/Film
- Rob Thomas released a post-Kickstarter Veronica Mars movie update to say thank you and then pretty much just tell you to follow everyone on Twitter. (+There’s a new Instagram.) (Just watch it, I guess.) -NextMovie
- THIS JUST IN: The Wachowskis will be producing an original series for Netflix titled Sense8, with Babylon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski! It will comprise 10 episodes, premiering in late 2014. -AVClub
- And, finally, to celebrate pre-Game of Thrones week: Try Vulture’s Game of Thrones Death Generator, if you wanna! -Vulture