Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -ActressesWithoutTeeth
- Charlie Kaufman is doing a half-hour comedy for FX titled How And Why! More like HOW are we ever going to wait ’til this thing comes out and WHY something something something else! -/Film
- You can watch the trailer for Marc Maron’s new IFC show Maron now. Entertainment Weekly will tell you that if you want to be the first person you know to watch it “simply press play,” but just know that that is a lie because I ALREADY WATCHED IT, AND YOU KNOW ME! -EW
- Want to know some stuff about Wes Anderson’s upcoming movie The Grand Budapest Hotel? Here you go, then! -ScreenDaily
- I wasn’t going to watch this video titled “Street Artist Makes Intricate Lollipop Sculptures With His Mouth” because it sounded so gross, but then I did and it’s not that gross and also it seems fake but maybe it’s not? You never know if something’s not fake! -Hypervocal
- The guys at FilmDrunk chatted with Derek Cianfrance, director of The Place Beyond the Pines, recently and he told a story of almost TAKING BEN MENDELSOHN’S TEETH OUT?! For the movie! Whhaaaaaa -FilmDrunk