Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Last night after the Tonight Show ended and before Late Night began, Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno got on the phone and performed a Tonight Show rendition of “Tonight, Tonight.” (NOT the Smashing Pumpkins’ version, which maybe some of you thought when you read it the first time.) -LateNight
- FilmDrunk recreated the plot of Tyler Perry’s newest release, Temptation, with reviews of Temptation. Check it out and see if it’s something you’d like to see in theaters just kidding, that isn’t the point of this! -FilmDrunk
- Another red band trailer for This Is the End was released today and it looks great. -/Film
- HyperVocal correctly points out that most of this “Howling Fat Men of the Coen Brothers” supercut is mainly John Goodman, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth watching! If it sounds like something you’d be interested in! -HyperVocal
- The Week put together six ways The Walking Dead could improve, but from everything I’ve ever heard about the show it is pretty much perfect? Not really sure where they’re coming from here. -TheWeek
- Uhhhhhhhhh, I think this tiny story about Courtney Stodden is NSFW and it is also NSFEyes and NSFHearts because oh my goodness won’t anyone parent this child?! Doug! Aren’t you supposed to be raising her! -Dlisted