Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- The Wolverine direct James Mangold has been tweeting some behind-the-scenes photos from the film’s shoot. Would you like to look at them? Some of them are pretty, and some of them just look like normal film stuff! -/Film
- John Mulaney gets a tarot card reading in the latest episode of The Future, Emily Heller’s weekly web series. It’s a real treat! I mean it! -AboveAverageNetwork
- Australian morning TV host Karl Stefanovic interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger and was just loving it the entire time. Sometimes morning TV hosts interview Arnold Schwarzenegger and you’re like, “Eh, they don’t seem to be having a lot of fun,” but this time you’re not like that at all! -FilmDrunk
- Do YOU care that The Jay Z’s have taken the capital you have given them and funded a communist oppressive regime? Cher? Murray? Anyone?! -Dlisted
- IFC ordered a million pilots and scripts from everybody. Ch-ch-check it out! -THR
- And finally, The Week would like to talk to you about why it’s a mistake to revive a dead Avengers character for TV. Is it because it’s not in God’s plan? Click to find out! -TheWeek