Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Michael Shannon read the Delta Gamma sorority letter for Funny or Die and the results are good! At the beginning you might think, “These results aren’t so great,” but by the end I think you’ll agree that the results are good, ok bye! -FunnyOrDie
- Alison Haislip also read it! Results = also good. You just cannot lose w/this letter. -PopHangover
- Futurama was canceled for the third time. I know people love it, and I also like it, but I think this is okay? Haven’t we gotten enough Futurama at this point? We’re all entitled to our feelings, though, of course. Cry it out. R.I.P. -THR
- The Soup might be getting a spinoff titled The Soup Investigates. When God closes a Futurama, He opens a Soup spinoff that probably no one enthusiastically wants but that we will watch if there is nothing else on and we’ve had a long day. -Vulture
- The White House has posted its first Vine, starring Bill Nye and LeVar Burton. Remember where you were so you can tell your grandkids! -HyperVocal
- And finally, Robert De Niro and Shia LaBeouf are going to play a father and son spy duo in the upcoming film Spy’s Kid. Good name, won’t be confusing, stop thinking right away! -FilmDrunk