Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Vulture has some photos of Jamie Foxx, Emma Stone, and Andrew Garfield on The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and boy oh boy is Jamie Foxx going to look very normal all the time in this flick! -Vulture
- I really do not like Nathan Fielder’s twitter parent pranks, they make me very nervous and I think it is entirely reasonable for parents to react the way they do, they are parents, but this little twist is actually pretty funny. (Still, though: JUST SAY NO 2 PRANKS!) -Splitsider
- After going on his rant about how Two and a Half Men is filth that no one should be watching, Angus T. Jones has been downgraded from a series regular to a series might-show-up-at-some-point. Congrats! -Deadline
- FilmDrunk has a review of The Big Wedding up, but you probably don’t need to read it because you def saw it this weekend and are fine with your own opinions, right? That it was A+ the best and you WILL see it again? That is sooo like you. -FilmDrunk
- Larry David wrote a humor piece for the New York Times called “My Son, the Terrorist.” Read it, if that sounds like something you’d be interested in! -NYTimes
- Hahah, the headline for this post is: “Royal Fetus’ Daddy: ‘I’m Batman’” So. -Hypervocal